Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Drop your pants!

So last night Steven Ray Newman and I drove up to Chicago to have dinner with his brother Jeff. We ate at Gibsons. This was my first time eating at a Chicago steak house. When Jeff was informed of this he told me to "Drop my pants." I guess this was in reference to my virgin status in the steak house category, but I thought odd to suggest none the less. Anywho. Jeff was a lot of fun. He is now ranked among the top of my faves on the Newman list. Steven had the prime rib, it was insanely big. I had the filet mignon. Can I tell you the most astonishing thing about the whole experience was how big their asparagus was. I could not believe it! I felt like I was willy wonka in the chocolate factory. How do they grow it that big? Just blows my mind.

We eventually made it home where two puppies were patiently waiting for some delicious prime rib. Lucky dogs.

In other news, I have discovered I am able to make it to Emma's reception after all. I will be a tad late, so nobody leave till I get there. This ESPECIALLY pertains to you miss L.S. I am pretty excited. I have even convinced Steven Ray Newman to accompany me, so we should have some very nice dry wit to go with the draft beer and green beans. YES.

Last b
ut not least, a shout out to my newest cousin. Axel Jesiah Clemons is now two months old. His proud mama is my cousin Amie. You know her as the cute pixie that makes the lovely cakes. I am told mister Axel enjoys sitting in as supervisor when Amie is on a cake mission.

Thats all for now.

3 comments:

Emma and Greg said...

YEAH! you can make it to the reception now!? thats wonderful! :) But seriously... im sending in the final count so can I really put you down for "2"... aka you and steven ray newman??? Just making sure, so let me know when you get a chance... please and thank you!

PS: here is my tele: (260)715-5337

LOVE AND MISS YOU LARS and well done on the blog! :)

Lindsey said...

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!

L.S. is happy you are coming to Emma's wedding!

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Welcome to the blog world Larissa :)